[vbox-dev] Patch to fix kernel API changes in 4.17

Larry Finger Larry.Finger at lwfinger.net
Mon Apr 16 16:28:13 GMT 2018

Kernel 4.17.0-rc1 has just been released. It contains one API change that is
fixed in the attached patch.

The change is that pci_get_bus_and_slot() has been removed in favor of
pci_get_domain_bus_and_slot(). It appears that VirtualBox only uses
domain number 0, thus pci_get_domain_bus_and_slot(0, bus, devfn)
is a suitable replacement for pci_get_bus_and_slot(bus, devfn).

The resulting code compiles; however, I do not use PCI passthru, which
I think means that I have not actually tested the code.

This patch released under a combined MIT/GPLv2 license.

Larry