[vbox-dev] VirtualBox on Win 10 with Hyper-V/CredentialsGuard enabled

Mikhail Kovalev mikhail.kovalev at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 07:21:35 GMT 2017

Hi,

my VBox logs are almost empty (I guess due to them being not fully written
on BSOD). Here are a couple of bug tickets describing the same issue (with
logs and dumps):

https://www.virtualbox.org/ticket/16392
https://www.virtualbox.org/ticket/15268
https://www.virtualbox.org/ticket/15780

and a discussion thread on the forum:
https://forums.virtualbox.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=79028

The only "workaround" suggested in all these threads is to disable Hyper-V.
No hint on whether the problem will be solved in upcoming releases or not.

Regards,
Mikhail