[vbox-dev] (Bug?)VT-Bit

Ivo Smits Ivo at UFO-Net.nl
Fri Feb 3 18:02:56 GMT 2017

The .vbox-prev(ious) is a backup file. I think it is overwritten with a
copy of the .vbox file every now and then when the .vbox file is
modified. The .vbox file is the actual configuration file, and the one
you have to edit to make this work. It is recommended to close
VirtualBox completely and wait several seconds (for the VBoxSVC process
to shut down) before editing the file.

--

Ivo