[vbox-dev] Enhancement

Malcolm Clarke malcolm.clarke at brunel.ac.uk
Wed Aug 30 18:42:03 GMT 2017

Dear Frank

I am using VBOX to support a non GUI server (FreeBSD). It would be nice
if VBOX could support a simple paste function, where any text in the
clipboard could be input to the command line as if it had been typed at
the keyboard. E.g. I will look up a FreeBSD command using the web
browser on my host and want to execute this on the FreeBSD server.
Currently I have to type this, and this can be error prone for complex
command lines.

Regards

Malcolm

--

*Malcolm Clarke *BSc (Hons), PhD

Reader in Telemedicine and Data Communication Systems

T+44 (0) 1895 265053

*Brunel University London*

College of Engineering, Design and Physical Sciences

Department of Computer Science

HNZW010, Heinz Wolff Building, Kingston Lane, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 3PH

*www.brunel.ac.uk <http://www.brunel.ac.uk/>*

Connect with the university on*Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook*