[vbox-dev] Test builds expire too soon... (Multi-monitor issue)

Alexey Eromenko al4321 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 17:52:29 GMT 2016

On Fri, Oct 14, 2016 at 7:49 PM, Kalogrianitis Socratis
<socratisk at gmail.com> wrote:
> Or you can actually follow the changes in realtime: https://www.virtualbox.org/timeline
>
> Just find the point where the version strings for each major version change and reconstruct it backwards from there until the day that your testbuild is released. I personally disable the "Opened and closed tickets" to cut down the noise level, but that's up to you...

Reconstructing isn't possible.

SVN tree contains only major releases and everything in between, that
is v4.3.0, v5.0.0, v5.1.0, etc... It doesn't contain stable branches
of older releases.

There is NO code of 5.0.26 or 5.1.6 there.

--
-Alexey Eromenko "Technologov"