[vbox-dev] Test builds expire too soon... (Multi-monitor issue)

Kalogrianitis Socratis socratisk at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 17:49:54 GMT 2016

Or you can actually follow the changes in realtime: https://www.virtualbox.org/timeline

Just find the point where the version strings for each major version change and reconstruct it backwards from there until the day that your testbuild is released. I personally disable the "Opened and closed tickets" to cut down the noise level, but that's up to you...

It's all out in the open after all. The question is who's going to do the dirty word, know what I mean?