[vbox-dev] bug in H3DOR_FMT_RGBA support for offscreen framebuffer redirection

Rūdolfs Bundulis rudolfs.bundulis at gmail.com
Thu May 19 18:57:19 GMT 2016

Hi Vitali,

well luckily cuda saved me from having any penalties - since i do rgb to
nv12 on cuda it actually does not matter if take the pixels from top or
from bottom:D If I manage to get our university to a stable spot then
(currently I am experiencing hangs with Windows 10 and the OpenGL
redirection but I wont bother anyone here till I've gathered some adequate
evidence) yeah, I can try to provide a patch for this:) As I said, it is
simply an inconvenience not a show stopper so I can live with this.