[vbox-dev] bug in H3DOR_FMT_RGBA support for offscreen framebuffer redirection

Vitali Pelenjow Vitali.Pelenjow at oracle.com
Thu May 19 18:48:47 GMT 2016

Hi Rudolfs,

H3DOR_FMT_RGBA was added as a placeholder for a possible optimization.
Exactly as you said to avoid additional conversion to _TOPDOWN.
However it was  never implemented  in display_vrdp.cpp. I.e. only the
ConsoleVRDPServer side has been implemented.

You could try to implement H3DOR_FMT_RGBA.
I do not think anyone here has time for this in near future.

Thanks,
Vitali.