[vbox-dev] Fwd: memory fault -- OmniOS

Geoff Nordli geoffn at gnaa.net
Wed Jun 29 16:32:41 GMT 2016

Hi Frank.

I have quite a few servers that either run OpenIndiana or Omnios systems
and they all work well with with the Solaris binaries.  I haven't seen
this type of error before on any OI/OmniOS/VBox combination I have
deployed.   The only difference I can think of is this is a newer model
of CPU.

Sorry I should have provided a core dump.

Here it is:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0wq73p4ekokq30h/core.VBoxHeadless.421?dl=1

thanks,

Geoff