[vbox-dev] Fwd: memory fault -- OmniOS

Frank Mehnert frank.mehnert at oracle.com
Wed Jun 29 15:26:41 GMT 2016

Geoff,

unfortunately we cannot do much with this information. We would require
to have at least a core dump. Also, OmniOS is not an officially supported
host so I wonder how compatible this OS is to Solaris 11.

Also, you say that you haven't seen this before. So when did this start:
When you upgraded VirtualBox from 5.0.22 to 5.0.24 or when you upgraded
your OS or anything else?

Kind regards,

Fank

--
Dr.-Ing. Frank Mehnert | Software Development Director, VirtualBox
ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG | Werkstr. 24 | 71384 Weinstadt, Germany

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG
Hauptverwaltung: Riesstraße 25, D-80992 München