[vbox-dev] Driver ISR call delayed for device interrupts

Michal Necasek michal.necasek at oracle.com
Fri Jun 17 11:24:24 GMT 2016

Hi Vic,

Thanks for the update. We're glad to hear you sorted out the delays and that the cause was not VirtualBox :)

Also good to hear that there is a noticeable improvement with the latest code. We know it's faster (because guests perform better) but did not specifically measure the latency the way you did.

Regards,
Michal