[vbox-dev] Enabling logging in R0 context

Luca Carotenuto luca.carotenuto.91 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 15:34:24 GMT 2015

Frank and Federico,

I'm sorry, i didn't even thanked you for answers, so thanks a lot ;)
Anyway, I tried the flags suggested by Frank, and you are right: R0 logging
works: infact some of the logs statements belonging to SrvIntNetR0 file
appear, but IntNetR0Open() does not. I'm 99% sure that it is called, but
maybe it's called before the log file is open. If this is the case, how can
I "enable" the logging earlier so that even the log statements in this
function appear?

I tried to start the VM in both ways: with --startvm <vm_name> and by
selecting it in GUI (so just executing VirtualBox).
In my network settings I enabled the bridged networking as you.