[vbox-dev] Virtual Machine Introspection for VirtualBox

Federico Franzoni frz.mlist at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 15:48:44 GMT 2015

Hi Matej,
I'm currently working on VMI using the VirtualBox hypervisor.

As far as I know, there are no VMI projects using this software (but I
focused my researches on Windows guests only).
Consequently, I had to patch the Vbox sources so to get what i needed
(it is not hard when you know where to look for).

Anyway, if you want to talk about it, you can write me here or privately
(to 'fed.franzoni AT gmail.com').
I would be glad to help and collaborate.

Best regards,
Federico