[vbox-dev] Virtual Machine Introspection for VirtualBox

Matej Zuzčák mzuzcak at secit.sk
Sun Nov 1 13:17:49 GMT 2015

Hello all,

Do you know about some option Virtual Machine Introspection (VMI) for
monitoring system calls and internal system operations in Oracle
VirtualBox machine (if I use Linux as quest system) in this time? I have
read few research papers about VMI, but unfortunately these projects are
dead today... I know about LibVMI project, but it does not have support
for VirtualBox. I would use it for monitoring of high-interaction honeypot.

Thanks for replies...

--
Best Regards
Matej Zuzcak