[vbox-dev] Need to connect TinyOS to website

Michal Necasek michal.necasek at oracle.com
Tue Mar 3 09:27:08 GMT 2015

    Hello,

  This is all very interesting, but what does it have to do with
VirtualBox development? If you want to ask questions about TinyOS,
you've definitely got the wrong mailing list. If you want to ask
questions about VirtualBox development then please ask specific
questions about VirtualBox development.

  Please note that this is not a user support channel either; for that,
visit the VirtualBox forum at https://forums.virtualbox.org/

      Regards,
         Michal