[vbox-dev] VirtualBox VMware VGA emulation

Knut St. Osmundsen knut.osmundsen at oracle.com
Tue Jun 23 12:17:10 GMT 2015

Hi Ian,

in my experience the most recent 4.3 and 5.0RC it works pretty well with Xorg guest drivers, like the ones shipped with ubuntu 12.04 and later.  The 3D support works reasonably for Linux desktop purposes.

Kind Regards,
 bird.

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG
Hauptverwaltung: Riesstraße 25, D-80992 München

Geschäftsführer: Alexander van der Ven, Astrid Kepper, Val Maher