[vbox-dev] Odd networking issue with VirtuaBox

Ivo Smits Ivo at UFO-Net.nl
Tue Jun 16 18:11:33 GMT 2015

Hi Maarten,

In my experience the Paravirtualized network adapter, which is selected
by default for some Linux guests (I think...) sometimes causes packet
loss, performance issues and frozen connections. Switching the VM to the
virtual "Intel PRO/1000 MT Server" NIC often helps for me.

--
Ivo