[vbox-dev] i love hacking

ty narmz aarmour at cipmail.org
Sat Jul 18 20:11:11 GMT 2015

hacking is the best just say fuck it who cares

its so fun. especially if we can have puredarwin or hackintosh or freedos
on raspberry pi

you should write tutorials on how to do this and develop it as well. im
fairly certain it can be done.

if you need speed for the pi, then do the tutorials in assembly and make
sure to have it so we can access the pins via python too.

itll rock so hard

I write synths and stuff for the computer
and i have just asked everyone for help because fuck it!

the computer is meant to be hacked. thats like why its here

its so much fun

have fun guys