[vbox-dev] Problem building Solaris Additions with current GCC

pK myself600 at opmbx.org
Tue Dec 29 17:26:52 GMT 2015

There isn't much to say. I want to build the combined Guest Additions
package for Solaris, but the compilation fails when I set
KBUILD_TARGET_ARCH to x86 (see the attached log -- tested on Oracle
Solaris 11.3). Also, building the Shared Folder Driver for Solaris 10
(vboxfs_s10) fails regardless of the target architecture (second
attachment). It would be good to know what setup you're using when
packaging this. Thanks in advance.