[vbox-dev] 2015 VM Benchmarks: Parallels 11 vs. Fusion 8 vs. VirtualBox 5

Klaus Espenlaub klaus.espenlaub at oracle.com
Tue Dec 8 14:24:18 GMT 2015

On 08.12.2015 12:18, Louis King Jr wrote:
> You can't believe everything you read. My Windows 10 guest takes
> approx. 12secs to boot and approx. 3 secs to shutdown.
>
> I suspect it's their configuration that's the problem.
Exactly. Their setup must be very strange, causing extremely low
performance. They don't disclose the gory details, so it's impossible to
repeat what they do. I can e.g. only guess that "suspend" means "saving
the VM state".

Not exactly what I'd call a "benchmark", because it's not repeatable by
anyone.

Klaus