[vbox-dev] Latest build r52576

Perry Halbert phalbert at cox.net
Thu Sep 4 20:20:30 GMT 2014

Good day Michael,

Yes it happens when I try to click-drag the window.  It will go black
and can not recover (Unity or cinnamon).  I have to cold boot to get
back to a screen.  Also the guest is really sluggish (even my typing
outruns the terminal and I can't type more than 80 wpm), like it was
running in software rendering but it states that chromium and humper are
in fact being used.

I had not had a need to run the logs in a long time so I guest the sed
that dkms entered could have been there for some time but it was the
first time I had seen it.  I also looked over the xorg log and did not
find anything that stood out as an warning/error.  It all looks good but
just does not work properly at all.

Perry