[vbox-dev] SVN r53052 Win-GAs 4.3.53-96515

Perry Halbert phalbert at cox.net
Sat Oct 18 15:48:34 GMT 2014

Further testing shows an interesting issue. Going to full screen (
host-F ) produces an overlay that is not controllable.  Nothing with the
mouse works.  Going back out of full screen leaves the overlay and also
a black main guest window behind the overlay.  Only way out is to abort
the guest.

I would post a screen shot but it exceeds the 100k limit.  Let me know
if you would like an email sent so you can see what I am talking about.
Actually if you simply test this on a Linux host & Windows 7 guest (
tested with Linux guest and it also fails the same way )  you should see
it yourself.

Build r53052 with "#define CR_RENDER_FORCE_PRESENT_MAIN_THREAD"
commented out.

If I go full screen window mode ( click the full screen "box" on the
upper right part of the menu bar ) it works as it should as well as
dragging with mouse to increase the screen size.

Perry