[vbox-dev] Change setting with java Main API

Federica Renzi renzi.fede at gmail.com
Fri May 30 09:59:36 GMT 2014

Errata corrige: I use launchVMProcess() method to start up the machine with
a frontend, so It will be that frontend the lock owner on machine, isn't it?

Let me see if I completely understood:
The only way to change setting (and make them effective) during runtime is
to have write lock on my machine and I can't do it starting up the machine
using an existing frontend...right?
If it is correct, I will have to write my own frontend...

Sorry for these questions but I'm newbie and VirtualBox is...huge!:-)

--
Federica Renzi