[vbox-dev] vboxjmscom.jar version 4.3

Klaus Espenlaub klaus.espenlaub at oracle.com
Mon May 12 14:29:23 GMT 2014

Federica,

On 12.05.2014 11:40, Federica Renzi wrote:
> I really need file vboxjmscom.jar version 4.3. Could someone share it
> with me?

Doubt that anyone can share it. I've tried to trigger the build of this
piece of code, and it failed. From the looks this hasn't been built in
quite a while, and there has been some bit rot. Trying to get this fixed
in the next days.

> I'd be grateful :-)

Using the java webservice bindings should be at least a short term
workaround. The webservice can be configured to accept only requests
from the local system, and in the extreme case without any
authentication (i.e. rather similar to vboxjmscom.jar). The whole point
behind the java glue binding is that the same client code can be used
with vboxjxpcom/vboxjws/vboxjmscom (once the latter is working again).