[vbox-dev] Updated French translation

MENGUAL Jean-Philippe mengualjeanphi at free.fr
Sun Mar 9 03:53:36 GMT 2014

Hi,

Sorry for the delay.

Here's the text you should add at the end of user_Advanced.xml in the
4.3 French manual. I'm surprised to see that 4.3 manual contains 2
sections in this file fully missing in the trunk manual (the two last
ones). But it's likely a choice.

Regards,

--

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL

accelibreinfo, votre partenaire en informatique adaptée aux déficients visuels

Mail: texou at accelibreinfo.eu

Site Web: http://www.accelibreinfo.eu