[vbox-dev] Sketch of how to build on OSX 10.9?

Jon Seymour jon.seymour at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 10:38:33 GMT 2014

I wrote up the steps for build Virtual Box on OSX 10.9. There is
nothing new here for experienced OSX or VirtualBox hackers, but it
might be helpful for others like myself who are novices. Let me know
if you want me to suggest edits to the official documentation.

http://blog.wildducktheories.com/building-virtual-box-on-osx-10-9/

Thanks again to Klaus and Vadim for pointing me in the right direction.

jon.