[vbox-dev] Sketch of how to build on OSX 10.9?

Jon Seymour jon.seymour at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 14:20:17 GMT 2014

I've created a gist with the script I used to extract the components
of Xcode 4.1 required to build VirtualBox on an OSX 10.9 system.

See https://gist.github.com/jonseymour/f05d97da2b29d4a03192

For the record, the packages required are:

DevSDK.pkg
DeveloperTools.pkg
MacOSX10.6.pkg
MacOSX10.7.pkg
XcodeTools.pkg
llvm-gcc4.2.pkg
gcc4.2.pkg

The script assumes that the script in the gist and
installxcode_41_lion.dmg (downloaded from Apple) are in the current
directory. A directory called xcode41-partial will be created
containing the subset of xcode41 required to successfully compile
VirtualBox.

jon.