[vbox-dev] Windows hardening in 4.3.15

José Massada jose.massada at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 13:01:44 GMT 2014

Hi Klaus,

Thanks for the quick reply.

I tried loading a test-signed PDM module for development (obviously with
test-signing enabled in the machine) but it fails with a "no trusted paths"
error. I'm guessing that even on development or test machines you require
the module to be cross-signed with the Microsoft cert?
I'm also guessing you don't debug custom PDM modules with release versions
of VirtualBox. Is there any way I can do this without having to sign debug
binaries?

Thanks,
Jose

On Tue, Jul 29, 2014 at 7:43 PM, Klaus Espenlaub <klaus.espenlaub at oracle.com