[vbox-dev] Shared memory driver (PV-like)

Karoline Haus karolinehaus at yahoo.de
Thu Jan 30 16:59:28 GMT 2014

Hi I was wondering if there was a shared memory driver that I can use to talk between guest and host OS? Basically I'm looking for something like a para-virtualized driver that other virtualization solutions use. I haven't found anything like that in the VBox documentation. Does such a driver exists? Basically I want to be able to communicate between guest and host but not use any standard mechanisms like networking. Thanks for any pointers!

Karoline