[vbox-dev] Research on web services

Tiago Espinha tiago at espinha.pt
Thu Oct 31 14:34:25 GMT 2013

Dear all,

I'm a Ph.D. student in the Netherlands currently researching the
maintenance and evolution of web services. VirtualBox, containing a
large SOAP-based web service and providing the server-side to what is a
very interesting web service client (phpVirtualBox) caught my eye.

My question is: is there anyone who shepherds the web service part of
VirtualBox? And if so, how can I reach that person/team?

The goal would be to perform an informal Skype interview of 45min~1h
tops on the challenges and design decisions which went into designing
the VirtualBox web service.

Can someone help me out here?

Thanks in advance!

Best,