[vbox-dev] VB 4.3 and VBoxManage guestcontrol

Andreas Löffler andreas.loeffler at oracle.com
Mon Oct 28 08:32:25 GMT 2013

Hi Jeff,

thanks for the report. I already reproduced and fixed those bugs
locally, and the next upcoming maintenance release should work as
expected again.

Andreas

--
Kind regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Andreas Löffler          | VirtualBox Engineering
Senior Software Engineer | Oracle Virtualization

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG
Werkstrasse 24
D-71384 Weinstadt, Germany

Geschäftsführer: Jürgen Kunz

Geschäftsführer: Alexander van der Ven, Astrid Kepper, Val Maher

Green Oracle <http://www.oracle.com/commitment>
Oracle is committed to developing practices and products that
help protect the environment