[vbox-dev] Virtualbox without VT-x crashes when running Android

Alexey Eromenko al4321 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 14:35:31 GMT 2013

Actually with Android, I don't get a VirtualBox crash, but I _do_ get
a kernel panic in software VT.
It works with hardware VT-x.

And yes, hardware VT on early Core/Core2 series can perform slower
than software VT in rare cases.

Host: Windows 7 x64, VBox 4.3.0, Core i7 2600K
Guest: Android 4.3 (link:
https://android-x86.googlecode.com/files/android-x86-4.3-20130725.iso)

-Technologov

--