[vbox-dev] Virtualbox without VT-x crashes when running Android

Louis Luo louis.l.luo at outlook.com
Thu Oct 24 06:19:38 GMT 2013

Hi Alexey,Thanks for your explanation. If it is indeed incomplete, that means a really bad news for us. Is there any news/plan that the virtualbox developers/community will fix the issue in the near future?I have another question. I searched in FAQ and saw someone reported that virtualbox could run faster when hardware VT-x was disabled. Not sure what guest did they run. If software virtualization is incomplete, how can software virtualization run faster than the hardware virtualization?Thanks,Louis