[vbox-dev] Latest manual

MENGUAL Jean-Philippe mengualjeanphi at free.fr
Wed Oct 23 23:31:46 GMT 2013

Hi,

Well... if 4.3 doesn't have any public repo and as I haven't any input
method in Oracle workspace,  I will go on translating the trunk only. If
you consider that one change could be applied in 4.3 branch, as you are
the only people able to know what happens in this branch, you're free to
apply my patch to 4.3 too. If needed, you can request my help

Regards,

--

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL

accelibreinfo, votre partenaire en informatique adaptée aux déficients visuels

Mail: texou at accelibreinfo.eu

Site Web: http://www.accelibreinfo.eu