[vbox-dev] Updated translation of manual

Michael Thayer michael.thayer at oracle.com
Wed May 15 12:35:48 GMT 2013

Hello Jean-Philippe,

I have applied your patch and updated the svn repository.  If you have
not made any changes since you created the patch you might want to
switch your local copy entirely to the svn one ("svn up && svn revert
doc/manual/fr_FR") so that we both have the same base to work from.

I made a few corrections and also combined the two change log files.  We
have them separate in the English manual because
doc/manual/user_ChangeLogImpl.xml is changed regularly by developers
when they add features, but since you are translating everything
together you don't really need this (and it saves me from having to add
new logic into the make files!)

Thank you again for your contributions!  Out of interest, did you ever
manage to get in contact with Benjamin, who is maintaining the French
translation of the user interface?

Regards,

Michael

71384 Weinstadt, Germany           mailto:michael.thayer at oracle.com