[vbox-dev] In need of facts

Maxime Dor maxime.dor at altherian.org
Fri Mar 22 08:41:38 GMT 2013

Thank you Alex, I think it just clicked in my head what the core difference
is.
Reading again on the Internet, I got confused by the fact that ESX used a
readhat kernel, but ESX doesn't actually run on it, but run under it after
some "magic".

But you're right, the most important is that it feels bare-metal, and I am
yet to see perf differences. Virtualbox just rocks :)
And I totally agree with your P.S. on this one!

Thanks a bunch for clearing this up for me.