[vbox-dev] Updated translations

Michael Thayer michael.thayer at oracle.com
Tue Mar 12 08:59:18 GMT 2013

Hello Jean-Philippe,

On 11/03/13 22:18, Jean-Philippe MENGUAL wrote:
> The latest changes of the French manual are at
> http://demo.accelibreinfo.eu/newpatch.txt
I didn't apply the patch as it was clearly not correct and I wasn't able
to quickly work out how it was supposed to be, so I preferred to check
how you intended it.  Specifically, the patch to the user_VBoxManage.xml
file re-adds the beginning of the file after the end (search the patch
for the text "+</chapter>" to see what I mean).

Regards,

Michael
--
ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG   Michael Thayer
Werkstrasse 24                     VirtualBox engineering
71384 Weinstadt, Germany           mailto:michael.thayer at oracle.com

Geschäftsführer: Jürgen Kunz

Geschäftsführer: Alexander van der Ven, Astrid Kepper, Val Maher