[vbox-dev] Updated translation

Michael Thayer michael.thayer at oracle.com
Tue Mar 5 20:56:45 GMT 2013

On 05/03/13 18:56, Jean-Philippe MENGUAL wrote:
> Hi,
>
> At http://demo.accelibreinfo.eu/patchgeneral.txt
>
> You'll find the patch for the latest changes in the manual, including
> all these you haven't yet committed. This patch replaces all the
> previous ones and include them.

Hello Jean-Philippe,

Thank you!  Sorry that I didn't get round to responding to your previous
messages, but I have now applied your patch to current trunk and plan to
update the files on virtualbox.org tomorrow.

Regards,

Michael
--
ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG   Michael Thayer
Werkstrasse 24                     VirtualBox engineering
71384 Weinstadt, Germany           mailto:michael.thayer at oracle.com

Geschäftsführer: Jürgen Kunz

Geschäftsführer: Alexander van der Ven, Astrid Kepper, Val Maher