[vbox-dev] Fwd: [Oracle VM VirtualBox] #11886: VM Restarts randomly and/or Applications crash all over the place inside VM

Perry Halbert phalbert at cox.net
Tue Jun 25 14:34:51 GMT 2013

quickbooks,

I see.  This is a DEV test build to address a specific issue and not so
much a trunk build.
I am wondering if the 4.2.14 release isn't what you should try, which as
I understand it should have the actual fix for your original issue. As a
rule the test builds, and trunk builds are not a production build and do
have their own issues.

Perry