[vbox-dev] Fwd: [Oracle VM VirtualBox] #11886: VM Restarts randomly and/or Applications crash all over the place inside VM

quickbooks office quickbooks.office at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 03:33:19 GMT 2013

See if this works to reproduce the issue?

Install Enhanced Mitigation Experience Toolkit (EMET) Version 4.0
https://blogs.technet.com/b/security/archive/2013/06/17/now-available-enhanced-mitigation-experience-toolkit-emet-version-4-0.aspx
on Windows 7 64bit guests (or on all Windows guests) using the latest
trunk build.

Set EMET security to "Maximum Security". Restart the VMs for changes
to take effect.

Try installing Guest Additions again, or whatever.

See if you get any VMs randomly rebooting?

For example open up 3 Windows 7 64 bit guests, usually the 3rd guest
will behave erratically.