[vbox-dev] Updated French translation

Michael Thayer michael.thayer at oracle.com
Mon Jun 24 13:29:03 GMT 2013

Hello Jean-Philippe,

On 21/06/13 21:25, Jean-Philippe MENGUAL wrote:
> I hope the patch is correct. You can find it on
> http://manager.accelibreinfo.eu/patchvb.patch

I have updated the manual and the latest version should be visible in
the subversion repository in the next day or so.  I am still not quite
sure why the VBoxManage chapter is always inserted at several seemingly
random points in your patches, but since this is always the case it
doesn't take me very long to find and remove them.

Many thanks for your effort on behalf of the VirtualBox team and the
French-speaking user community!

Regards,

Michael
--
ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG   Michael Thayer
Werkstrasse 24                     VirtualBox engineering
71384 Weinstadt, Germany           mailto:michael.thayer at oracle.com

Geschäftsführer: Jürgen Kunz

Geschäftsführer: Alexander van der Ven, Astrid Kepper, Val Maher