[vbox-dev] Samba Shares

Louis King Jr inlieuoflou at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 19:31:19 GMT 2013

Thank You Klaus. As it turns out it may be an issue with various versions
of OSX. I did some searching and found a few different issues people had
with Samba and Macs. Not this specific one but after seeing a number of
problems, it may very well be a Mac issue.

On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 2:31 PM, Klaus Espenlaub <klaus.espenlaub at oracle.com