[vbox-dev] OSX Server and 64Bit server missing?

Louis King Jr inlieuoflou at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 08:12:45 GMT 2013

hmmm, the dropdown did say OSX Server or OSX (64bit) Server n the past. But
no matter. The thing is one can't actually install anything other than the
server version of OSX as a guest and I'm not sure you can still do that. I
do know it doesn't seem possible to install a full version of OSX as a
guest even on Apple hardware so I'm not sure why the OSX choice is still
there.

On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 4:06 AM, Klaus Espenlaub <klaus.espenlaub at oracle.com