[vbox-dev] OSX Server and 64Bit server missing?

Klaus Espenlaub klaus.espenlaub at oracle.com
Mon Jun 10 08:06:15 GMT 2013

Hi Louis,

On 08.06.2013 02:08, Louis King Jr wrote:
> I'm running 4.2.51_86097 and noticed in the settings for machines under
> type "Mac OS X",under version it no longer says Mac OS X Server or Mac
> OS X (64bit) Server. Just noting it.

Technically speaking there never was any "Mac OS X Server" guest OS
type, it applied to all Mac OS X variants (which can be seen by the
internal OS type names, "MacOS" and "MacOS_64". The change reflects
this, nothing else. I see no reason for introducing a special guest OS
type for "Max OS X Server", as these days it's only a addon package to
the regular variant.