[vbox-dev] Virtualbox Error -- error code:0x80004005

Maxime Dor maxime.dor at altherian.org
Sat Feb 16 08:40:58 GMT 2013

Hello,

I believe the best place for this kind of error would be on the
End-Users forums : https://forums.virtualbox.org
Make sure you read this first before you post :
https://forums.virtualbox.org/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=48476
This mailing list is aimed for discussion related to the source code,
API, and such.

Br,
Max