[vbox-dev] The documentation is translated into French

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL mengualjeanphi at free.fr
Thu Feb 14 19:55:26 GMT 2013

On Wednesday 13 Feb 2013 à 17:53:51 (+0100), Michael Thayer wrote:
> Hello Jean-Philippe,
>
> First things first - many thanks indeed!

You're welcome. I remember I had promised that to you a long time ago. I'm
pleased with succeeding this project.

Second things second - I
> reworked the files you submitted a little to make them build.  The

Great! Thanks.

> main changes were re-saving some files as UTF-8 and replacing the
>   and œ sequences which were not working, as well as
> updating UserManual.xml.  I have made my updated versions available
> together with the PDF output at
>
> https://www.virtualbox.org/download/testcase/manual/

Ok.   was for forced space; œ is for oe character. They are shipped
in some stylesheets but I don't know how it works.

Cool for UTF-8, I had not converted myself.

I wait for commit and the future of the process. I'm available if needed.

Regards,