[vbox-dev] Novell server (whatever version) runs perfect on 4.2.20 but freezes on 4.3.4

Mario Lobo mlobo at digiart.art.br
Tue Dec 17 15:52:31 GMT 2013

The subject says it all.

I tried the running server (v5) I had. It freezes.

Tried fresh installs from 4.11 to 6. All of them freeze when entering
into Novell OS.

Tried enabling/disabling all possible options (PAE, IOApic,etc) to no
avail. They all freeze.

Thanks for any help.

--
Mario Lobo
http://www.mallavoodoo.com.br

"UNIX was not designed to stop you from doing stupid things,
because that would also stop you from doing clever things."