[vbox-dev] Windows 7 64 bit setup for building and installing VirtualBox

Lucian Apetre lucian_apetre at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 17 14:19:51 GMT 2013

Hello,
I am trying for almost 2 weeks to build VirtualBox on Win 7 64 bit.
I encountered 10s of errors and issues relating the installation environment. I am stuck at some linkage errors related to curl that i cannot pass of(I rebuilded curl, i did everything in my knowledge).
Because of this problems, I am buying a virtual machine done in VMWare.
If there is enybody here that has a virtual machine with Windows on 64 set up for building the VBox project and installer please contact me, I will pay whatever is necessary.
Thank you,
(lucian_apetre at yahoo.com)