[vbox-dev] Unhappy with recent developments

Ivo Smits Ivo at UFO-Net.nl
Mon Nov 26 15:25:24 GMT 2012

You may find the vbox-ex project interesting:
http://code.google.com/p/vbox-ex/

The project aims to extend VirtualBox with useful functions like the
ones suggested by you. The project owner also provides alternative
builds for Windows (http://code.google.com/p/vbox-ose/).

I am not directly involved with the project. The vbox-ex code already
includes my patch for DirectSound host audio device selection (nice way
to get patches tested without affecting the official Oracle builds), and
we have provided a code signing certificate to sign the Windows kernel
drivers.

Ivo