[vbox-dev] problems compiling VB 4.1.10 on Fedora 16

Sérgio Basto sergio at serjux.com
Thu Mar 15 18:56:36 GMT 2012

On Thu, 2012-03-15 at 16:48 +0100, Frank Mehnert wrote:
> Sérgio,
>
> On Thursday 15 March 2012 16:40:24 Sérgio Basto wrote:
> > On Thu, 2012-03-15 at 14:27 +0100, Frank Mehnert wrote:
> > > The real fix can be found in r40476 and r40477. You should be able to
> > > apply these fixes to VBox 4.1.10 as well.
> >
> > I will check that , I had terrible week, So as quick notes,
> > and fix when disable webservices ?
> > someone convert for me sysV init script into new systemd init script ?
> > are you interesting in upstream that ?
>
> the fix I mentioned does not disable the web services but should allow
> you to compile it on Fedora 16.

ok,
I had problems compiling with --enable-webservice and with
--disable-webservice also,  giving this error:

install: cannot stat `obj/bin/vboxwebsrv': No such file or
directory
install: cannot stat `obj/bin/webtest': No such file or directory

your patch also have a fix for --disable-webservice ?

Thanks,
Best regards,
--
Sérgio M. B.